- In the Pico Park, you can create a room as your own park. You can create a room from a range of different themes, which include Western, Cyberpunk, and Fantasy.
- In the Pico Park, you can create your own park by selecting the room of your choice.
- To start off, tap on Create Room.
- You can choose from a range of different room types, which include Western, Cyberpunk, and Fantasy.
- For this example, we will be creating a Western themed room.
- After selecting the Western theme, you will be asked to name your room.
- You can also select the desired level of difficulty for your room.
- Tap on the blue button to create your new room.
- You will be taken to your new room.
- Tap on the gear icon to edit your room.
- You can adjust the difficulty level of the room by clicking on the pencil icon.
- You can change the difficulty level by selecting the desired difficulty level on the drop-down menu.
- For this example, we will be selecting the "Easy" difficulty level.
- Tap the blue button to confirm your selection.
- You will be taken to your room.
- Tap on the pencil icon to edit the room.
- Tap on the blue button to confirm your changes.
- Choose a player and a level
- Jump the obstacles to the end of the level
- Collect as many stars as possible.
- Purchase a new character for your next level
- Place your character on the map to start the next level.
Use the arrow keys to move the character. Jump over obstacles to get to the end of the level at Pico Park. Collect stars. Purchase a new character for your next level.
22 Oct 2021